Art & Soul Coaching
for artists, writers, performers, & closet-creatives
Where do you live?
the state or experience of being isolated from a group or an activity to which one should belong or in which one should be involved.
feelings of anxiety or dismay
a reluctance or lack of enthusiasm.
the action of delaying or postponing something.
Time to Move to...
- the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts.
- the ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful.
- the action of illuminating or state of being illuminated: as in spiritual or intellectual enlightenment
the highest or climactic point of something
- restoration of
Feel Like You’re Playing ‘Dress Up’
pretending to be someone that you’re not?
We’re not like other people – us creatives… and we’ve never wanted to be. Except when it comes to managing business and money – yes, it would be nice to be like “them” in that respect. But, we’re not – and every business book, marketing guru, management expert gives us suggestions and tools that we, as creatives, cannot use. We’re not built for it.
Wear the Shoes that Fit
Ever tried walking around in high-heels that don’t quite fit? They pinch the toes or slip at the heel? It gets uncomfortable, right? In fact, it gets downright painful. And, it’s dangerous! And, let’s face it, we look ridiculous to anyone watching from the outside…we’re not fooling anyone (especially ourselves).
You Can Be Successful and Authentic
It is possible to fulfill your vision of an artistic career that is at once influential, dynamic, and prosperous. Wearing the shoes that fit – you will create a creative entrepreneurship that is effective in meeting market demands while maintaining fidelity to your authentic voice and vision.
This creative partnership includes:
- Twelve One-on-one private sessions of life path coaching and mentorship dedicated to your personal vision & intention.
- via Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Phone, or email
- These may be weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, depending on your schedule and needs.
- Monthly online classes delving into some aspect of creative recovery and prosperity.
- Daily & weekly creative prompts & exercises designed to get and keep those juices flowing!
- Connection with other Creatives – a private online play group for creatives all over the world– share your work, your dreams, your visions, your celebrations (and frustrations).
- Luna’s exclusive Virtual HelpMeet Program – offering individualized daily connections with Luna (via web and mobile app) for co-creative visioning, affirmation of progress & guided meditations.
- Archive access – ll classes and individual sessions will be recorded and be available to listen and/or download.
- Flexible Packages to fit your schedule and budget. Click here for options.
We begin with a free assessment and one-on-one consultation (by FaceTime, Skype, Google Hangouts, or phone) to determine your vision and ideal results. We’ll together create a transformative program that is both personalized and eclectic – a synthesis of your unique talents and aspirations and highly-potent, practical tools.
Schedule your free 1-on-1 consultation with me,† giving us opportunity to get to know each other and experiencing how we “fit.” Then, we can together create a roadmap for our creative partnership.
† By scheduling any appointment with Life Coach Luna, you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of the statement and policies found here.