Am I an Indigo
or the parent of one?
As a child did you:
- Feel as if you didn’t belong on this planet?
- Question everything – always needing to know WHY?
- Find life in our Western culture confusing and painful?
- Get easily and deeply hurt by things didn’t seem to affect others?
- Bore easily in at school while parents & teachers said you were not living up to your potential?
- Receive diagnosis as ADD/ADHD/OCD/ODD/Bi-Polar, etc?
- Rebel (inwardly or externally) against “homework,” authority figures, social and school structures.?
As an Adult, do You:
- Have an inherent sense of the connection to all things – Universe and Oneness – yet often feel all alone?
- Have difficulty finding happiness in the things others seem to strive for – job, money, status, sex?
- Experience the full range of human emotion – from spontaneous crying to lack of expression?
- Feel the need to seek a deeper meaning to life, to make an impact in the world?
Are you intuitive, independent and often perceived as “weird”, “headstrong,” an “old soul” or “wise beyond your years?” You may be an Indigo Adult. Take our free Indigo Child Test for Adults to discover your truth!
Does Your Child:
- Seem especially headstrong, stubborn, and strong-willed?
- Have trouble fitting in with traditional schools and societal roles?
- Show a strong sense of connection with animals, babies and younger children, those less-fortunate, or the environment?
- Possess innately high intelligence and yet make grades below their potential?
If you answered “yes” to one of these, you probably have a teenager. If you answered “yes” to all of them, you may have an Indigo Child – take the free Indigo Parent quiz to find out.
What is an “Indigo Child?”
Some people think the Indigos are a beginning of a New Age, a new level of consciousness, a new way of living and being in the world. This may be true – who knows?
Whether we believe in the spiritual, new age, or metaphysical definitions or explanations, one thing is for sure – there are people on this planet who are not like others, who have a difficult time fitting into the mainstream of life, and who suffer greatly because of it.
I know, because I am one too.
I went through Hell as a kid, and my family went through it too – all looking for answers in psychiatry, family systems therapy, even church – nothing worked. We all but gave up.When I became an adult, I really felt totally hopeless. I couldn’t live in this world and I wished for the end. It was through the confusion, isolation, and pain that I began to seek to grow spiritually. My journey to healing led me to new levels of self-acceptance, love and compassion I never knew possible. My intention and sole purpose in life is to share these gifts with others who suffer as I once did.
Coaching for Indigos…
…Embracing Your Authentic Gift.
A commitment of three to twelve sessions is recommended to begin:
- Prompts & exercises designed to get and keep you growing!
- Monthly online classes delving into spiritual recovery & awakening.
- Connection with Kindred Spirits – a private online play group for folks like you all over the world– share your stories, your dreams, your visions, your celebrations (and frustrations).
- Luna’s exclusive Virtual HelpMeet Program – offering individualized daily connections with Luna (via web and mobile app) for co-creative visioning, affirmation of progress & guided meditations.
- Archive access – All classes and individual sessions recorded and be available to listen and/or download.
- Flexible Packages to fit your schedule and budget. Click here for options.
Schedule your free 1-on-1 consultation with me,† giving us opportunity to get to know each other and experiencing how we “fit.” Then, we can together create a roadmap for your new journey.
† By scheduling any appointment with Life Coach Luna, you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of the statement and policies found here.